Tuesday, March 12, 2013

FOUR FOR YOU GUYS

Hey everyone!

So, BROKEN AT LOVE is officially out in the world now and holy crap, the excitement and response has been AMAZING you guys. AMAZING.

Like, I've pretty much been doing this for four days:


Things are going great, but I know we can do EVEN BETTER. I haven't seen any spirit fingers on the Internet, y'all, AND WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT SPIRIT FINGERS?



Right now, BROKEN AT LOVE is sitting in the mid-300's in the Amazon rankings.

When BROKEN AT LOVE reaches #200 or higher, I promise to give you guys something I really think that you'll like...

AN UNCUT FINAL CHAPTER.

Which you guys, I have to say, I hacked because I'm single and couldn't handle any more Quinn and Emilie sexytimes.

It's hot.

Basically, I love you guys for reading. I love your reactions and your thoughts, and every time you leave a review or retweet or tell your friends you loved the book.

SO:



I want to give you things. Because I love you.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment